Sunday, September 26, 2010

Okay, here's the dl. I CAN eat real food: meat, fish, eggs, vegetables, some fruit, and good fats from nuts, seeds, coconut, olives/olive oil and avocado.
I CANNOT eat/drink: grains, dairy, legumes, sugar of any kind (real or artificial), processed foods, white potatoes or alcohol.
Those of you who know me, know that the processed foods will be the HARDEST part, cause you know I love me some time capsules with cream (twinkies) and diet coke.
Seriously, with small children my eye may start to twitch around 6pm without chardonnay, but, I really want to work this. I WANT to change my life. I WANT to change my emotional relationship with food. I WANT to NOT look like I've had twins, dammit. I WANT to feel amazing and lead my life by example, because, really, you cannot exercise, eat what you want, and still kick ass on a wod with people 10 years younger than you. BRING IT!!!!!
"Let them come. There is one dwarf yet in Moria who still draws breath." -Gimli, The Lord of the Rings:The Fellowship of the Ring

3 comments:

  1. Im with you!! I love pasta & have a sweet tooth, pasta will be hard to kick!! We can do it!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your dedication, but trust me, you do NOT look like you've had twins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second what Andrea said: You do not look like you've had twins! Good luck, I've got you on Reader now so I can keep up with you!!

    ReplyDelete